Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Shaka - Deep Passion

Two girls. One thought. Simona suggested that I should try Deep Passion asap. Well, I've been wearing it for three days now and that means something!

Shaka Deep Passion_4

Red shimmer in a dark blue base. Who would have expected that?

Shaka Deep Passion

Shaka Deep Passion_3

Aly, you are the best :D I love Bacio Bianco.
You made me (and my boyfriend) very happy.

Shaka Deep Passion_2

A real jaw dropper, right? The formula is good, the finish is amazing, the drying time is great and so is the price (1,99€). The only thing that I could criticize is the bottle size. It contains only 5ml. Is it greedy to play with the thought of getting a back-up bottle?

12 comments:

  1. Predivan je. Podseća na OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest, zar ne?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This nail polish is absolutely stunning, and your nails are to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color - dupe to OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest & ANNY The Answer Is Love maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told ya! Isn't it amazing?? That blue base makes it such a special red. I don't think I have anything like that in my stash, nor do I think I've ever seen something comparable to it!
    And Bacio bianco is delicious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo, apsolutno fantastičan. liči malo na opijev oktoberfest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it looks amazing on you! I'm glad I found a bottle for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks amazing on you! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment!
However, please refrain from spamming me with links. If you want me to check out your blog, send me a message :) Thanks!

Danke, dass ihr euch die Zeit nehmt meinen Blog zu lesen und zu kommentieren!
Dennoch seht bitte davon ab mich mit Links zu spamen. Wenn ihr wollt, dass ich mir euren Blog mal anschaue, dann schickt mir eine Nachricht :) Danke!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...