Saturday, April 27, 2013

Ink and Steel

KIKO Ink Blue 335

Kiko Blue Ink (335) with silver marbling and square studs by Born Pretty Store.  Do you like it? It's not how I imagined it, but I love the delicate marbling  in combination with the studs. It's elegant and edgy. Thus, just my style.

KIKO Ink Blue 335_Detail2

Born Pretty Store Nail Studs

The square studs are from this set ($4.89), which Born Pretty Store sent me for review. You can choose among 12 differently shaped and colored studs. Imagine all the possible nail art creations! Have you spotted the circle studs? Aren't they perfect for another LotR mani?^^


As usual, feel free to use my discount code LDL91 and get 10% off on your order.

6 comments:

  1. The marbling is indeed very delicate and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This manicure is so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great nails, I love those using those square studs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great manicure! I love the combo of subtle and bold :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh I soo love blue. Your nails are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time and leaving a comment!
However, please refrain from spamming me with links. If you want me to check out your blog, send me a message :) Thanks!

Danke, dass ihr euch die Zeit nehmt meinen Blog zu lesen und zu kommentieren!
Dennoch seht bitte davon ab mich mit Links zu spamen. Wenn ihr wollt, dass ich mir euren Blog mal anschaue, dann schickt mir eine Nachricht :) Danke!